Centre County Community Action Grants
AAUW’s mission is to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research. AAUW State College philanthropy is guided by the following values:
- We believe that advancing equity for women and girls expands the opportunities for everyone to participate productively in the economy and improves the overall quality of life for individuals, families, communities, and nations.
- We believe that collaborative community-based initiatives form a robust foundation for advancing equity locally and, ultimately, globally.
- We believe that lifelong education is a critical and essential pathway to equity.
PLEASE ACCESS THE APPLICATION BY CLICKING HERE.
- Grant applicants must be non-profit organizations located in Centre County, Pennsylvania.
- More than half of the clients in the program to be funded must be women or girls.
- Grant application approval does not guarantee subsequent funding.
- AAUW State College reserves the right to partially fund or deny funding to a program based on a determination of the suitability of the project.
- Non-profit organizations receiving grants from AAUW State College for programs they sponsor agree to acknowledge our support in ways visible to their clients and the public such as in program materials, newsletters, annual reports, and more. They also agree to submit program assessments after the completion of funded proposals.
If you have questions about the 2022-2023 community grants application process please contact the Community Action gRants Committee co-chair Connie Wheeler by sending us an email.
The grant application period is February 1, 2023 – April 1, 2023.
2020 Grant Recipients