How COVID Has Impacted Women in Our Community
March 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
You are invited to the 21st Cultural Empowerment for Women event on Wednesday, March 17th from 11: 00 AM to 1:00 PM via zoom.
Register Today: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsf-uhpz0oHNHUuevIEdU0gJXmtBe924zT
A panel of local women will discuss the physical, emotional, and economic challenges they face, and their coping strategies. They will share tips and resources with the audience. The discussion will also include research on the impact of COVID on women, particularly women of color. Panelists include:
- Jeanne Knouse, Director of Student Services, State College Area School District (Moderator)
- Jordan Glover, Diversity Chair, AAUW State College
- Centrice Martin, Assistant Township Manager, Ferguson Township and Mom with Young Children
- Jen Taylor, Registered Nurse, Immunocompromised and Currently Unemployed
- Marjory Price, Registered Nurse, Mount Nittany Health Center
This event is co-sponsored by AAUW, SC Branch and the Community Diversity Group.