- This event has passed.
Allyship and Racial Justice: Self-Discovery on the Journey to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
January 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join our multigenerational panel of Women representing six State College community organizations. Moderated by Melissa Walker, Director of the TRIO Training Academy, Educational Equity at Penn State University. Panelists include:
- Wendy Winhage: Executive Director, Centre County United Way
- Carol Eicher: Founder & Chair, Community Diversity Group
- Katie Marshall: Penn State World Campus Diversity Group
- Daniella Ambrosia: English Teacher & Teacher Leader, State College Area School District
- Anne Ard: Executive Director, Centre Safe
- Sarah Malone: AME, Church
Registration is requested by January 7th using the website link below, or at: https://bit.ly/AAUWallyship.
Questions? Contact Naana Nti at firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is free and open to the public.